The second annual Just Dance World Cup has officially been announced! The competition is open to every Just Dance player on the planet aged thirteen years or older, regardless of their location.
The four-month qualification period will start July 19 and run until October 29. Eighteen finalists will be flown to Paris for the finals on October 30 and November 1, 2015. There are two ways to qualify:
1. In JUST DANCE 2015 on the World Dance Floor (Online multiplayer mode of Just Dance)
Every Sunday between July 19 and August 23, the best session will be selected (between 7pm and 8pm UTC+2).
Thirteen Just Dance players from all around the world will be selected (France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia/New Zealand, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Asia, Rest of Europe, Rest of Americas).
2. During one of the four live events where qualifications will be open to all residents of the country hosting the competition:
- Montreal, Canada – Mondial Des Jeux on July 25
- Köln, Germany – Gamescom, August 8
- Sao Paulo, Brazil – Brazil Game Show, October 12
- Paris, France – Paris Games Week, October 29
Get the latest news on the Just Dance World Cup on www.justdanceworldcup.com.
Just Dance 2016 will be available in October 20th, 2015 on Wii U, Wii, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.