Today, the developers behind the violent rhythm title Thumper, announced what their busy Fall schedule looks like for showing off the game between seven different events. The demo will be almost identical to the E3 demo, but with a few fixes and polishes. While it looks unlikely we get new playable content during any of the shows listed below, Drool is getting ready to share some exciting new info with us in the near future!
– PAX Prime (Seattle, WA, Aug 28 – 31) We won’t be attending, but you can play the heck out of Thumper in the Sony PlayStation booth (#222).
– Basilica Soundscape (Hudson, NY, Sep 11) Brian is giving a special live demo of Thumper at this “thoughtful mix of music, visual art, and literature.” Part of the Pop-up Shop lineup.
– Boston Festival of Indie Games (Cambridge, MA Sep 12) Crakhed returns to his roots for one day in Cambridge, MA!
– Tokyo Game Show (Tokyo, Japan, Sep 17 – 20) Thumper is coming to Japan’s biggest game show in the Indie Game Area (Booth A-61).
– Strasbourgh Indie Game Contest (Strasbourgh, France, Sep 18 – 27) Thumper is nominated for the prestigious Octoprize alongside 20 other sweet-looking games. It will be playable during the entire festival.
– EGX Leftfield Collection (Birmingham, England, Sep 24 – 27) Thumper is part of this “eclectic collection of indie games” at the UK’s biggest game show.
Thumper is coming to PS4 and Steam early 2016.