One of the biggest selling points of Harmonix’s Rock Band 4 was the ability to import the full soundtracks from previous entries in the franchise to the game. The content has slowly been rolling out since the game’s launch in November, and now the first Rock Band tracks have made their way to the PS4.
Of course, this feature is only currently available on North American PS4s. Xbox and European support is likely coming “soon”.
European PlayStation 4 players and Xbox players: your export will be available soon. We'll update as soon as we have more info.
— Rock Band (@RockBand) January 14, 2016
- Start Rock Band 4 and navigate to “Get More Songs”.
- Scroll down to the tab “Exports”.
- Navigate to the “RB1 Disc Export Pack”
- Select “RB1 Disc Export Pack”.
- If you have been verified, it will say FREE to the right of the Pack.
- Selecting this will bring you to the PlayStation®Store for your free download.
- Press the white arrow located next to each track to begin the download process.
- Once complete, navigate to your song library. The exported Rock Band (1) tracks should be available in your song library to play! Be sure to restart Rock Band 4 if you do not see your recently downloaded tracks in-game immediately.
- You can always navigate to the “Add-Ons” section of Rock Band 4 in the Main Menu to download any individual tracks you did not initially download from the purchase completion screen.
The following songs will be available for an add-on download at a later time:
- Anarchy Club – “Blood Doll”
- Bang Camaro – “Pleasure (Pleasure)”
- Death of the Cool – “Can’t Let Go”
- Freezepop – “Brainpower”
- Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives – “I Get By”
- The Acro-brats – “Day Late, Dollar Short”
- Tribe – “Outside”
- VAGIANT – “Seven”