Today, Sega announced they will release a PS Vita demo for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X on March 24 in Japan, same day as the full retail game launches.
The demo will feature a tutorial (“Ievan Polkka”) and three songs “Ai no Uta,” “Strangers,” and “LOL -lots of laugh-.” You can also try out the game’s new “Rush Notes” system and heart-racing modules.
Also, Sega announced new downloadable content that will be available on launch day:
- “Snow Miku 2016” module (300 yen)
- “Miku Dayo” module (500 yen)
- “Nel, Haku, Sakine, and Teto Module Pack” (600 yen)
- Module unlock keys for each element (Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, Chaos) (500 yen each)
- Module unlock key set (1,500 yen)
- Accessory unlock keys for each element (Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, Chaos) (250 yen each)
- Accessory unlock key set (1,000 yen)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X will launch for PS Vita in Japan on March 24 and for PlayStation 4 this fall.