Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered is a free patch for all platforms and an updated re-release of Rocksmith 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Macintosh announced by Ubisoft. Remastered is the same core experience that has helped so many people learn to play guitar, now with additional improvements and redesigned features. Rocksmith 2014 Remastered is scheduled for release later in October as a free patch.
Rocksmith 2014 Remastered includes a major patch featuring a wide variety of improvements that we hope will be welcomed by new and experienced players alike.
- Manage your song library using updated Search, Sort, and Filter tools
- Search by artist or song name in Learn a Song, Score Attack, and the Shop—just enter the desired text with your keyboard or game controller
- Build custom Song Lists in Nonstop Play to group songs for personalized practice sessions
- Pause and navigate freely through entire tracks in Riff Repeater, and loop phrases more efficiently
- View all song arrangements from the improved Song Hub, and launch directly into any of them without changing paths
- Filter your Nonstop Play list by tuning, and switch between all available arrangements between songs
- Customize the rate of Dynamic Difficulty adjustments, or disable the feature altogether
- Track your progress with detailed in-game player statistics
We’ll keep you up to date when more info regarding Rocksmith 2014 Remastered surfaces.