The Round 1 quarterly financial report was released yesterday in Japan! Three new US stores are listed among the upcoming openings. I know you’re all clawing to find out what new stores will be announced, but just due to ongoing contract negotiations, two of the locations have not been identified (yet). The third, which if it’s open in time, will be Round1’s 25th US store and it will be in the Chicago area closer to the city.
Pretty much since the last report all location opening estimates are on target, but the Peoria, IL seemed to have moved up to January opening instead of Spring 2018.
Updated Round1 US store opening estimate:
- Hicksville, NY (Broadway Mall)
- Middletown, NY (Crystal Run Galleria)
- Auburn Hills, MI (Great Lakes Crossing)
- Kichijoji (Sun Road) / Musashino-shi, Tokyo
- Greensboro, NC (Four Seasons Town Centre)
- Peoria, IL (Northwoods Mall)
- Sandy, UT (Shops At South Town)
- Saugus, MA (Square One Mall)
- Store #23 (pending contract negotiations)
- Store #24 (pending contract negotiations)
- North Riverside, IL (North Riverside Park Mall)