French based development studio Voxler announced today that Let’s Sing 2018 will release later this year for PlayStation 4 and Wii. The game releases on October 22, 2017 and it’s confirmed a Nintendo Switch version is also in developmentthat is set to release around Christmas. Like last year’s karaoke title, players will be able to use their smartphones as a controller.
There’ll be 30 songs in the full version, and the confirmed songs are some certified summer jams. “My Way” by Calvin Harris and Coldplay’s “Hymn for the Weekend” are two of the biggest songs on the tracklist, but Clean Bandit’s “Rockabye,” and “Closer” by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey will also be included. Finally, “I Hate U, I Love U” by Gnash and “7 Years” by Lukas Graham will close out the list of confirmed songs.
Here’s the full list of features:
- Complete in-game redesign and optimized performance including polished animations and improved speech recognition
- Up to date track list with 30 International top chart hits
- New rewarding gameplay elements like collecting avatars, climbing up the online leaderboards and unlocking music certification records from bronze up to diamond
- Four challenging and diverse game modes – including the complete new “Mix Tape” mode
- Online store with two brand new DLCs + existing DLCs which will be available for purchase as well
- Companion Microphone app for smartphones supported as well as USB Microphones, the official SingStar microphones and the PS Headset
Let’s Sing 2018 releases October 20, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Wii. Yes the Wii. It’ll also release on Nintendo Switch closer to Christmas.