More DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE details
Last night Pentavision released a bunch of new details on DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE, as well as the opening video for the upcoming PS Vita release. Included in the new details are a run down of how the rear touch panel is use in game. Here's a rundown of the details:
- Hold Notes & Repeaters employ both the front and rear touch panels. This can be set in the options menu.
- 67 songs will be featured in the game, all with brand new note patterns to accommodate the 3 lane gameplay.
- Some older DJMAX songs included in the game will have new videos just for TECHNIKA TUNE.
- PlayStation Network accounts will be linked to a worldwide ranking system, updated in real time.
- Unlockable multimedia returns with 280 gallery images, bonus videos, and OST tracks.
- Unlockable DJ Icons and Plates are also obtainable in game.
Some of the new songs revealed last night include:
Shining My Boy - AstroKid
Back To Life - Croove
Renovation - XeoN
Silent Clarity - Tsukasa
Take on Me - Cuve
Songs confirmed to have new videos include THOR, Get On Top, and Hello Pinky.